The complete Mindful Beats package. Suitable for mindfulness practitioners, teachers, therapists, schools....anyone.
- 2 unique download codes (allowing for streaming via the Bandcamp App)
- Compact Disc
- Brochure of tips for use backed up by documented evidence-based research
- Email or phone contact available with the project creator on ideas for tailoring the Mindful Beats program to your setting (if desired)
- CD-R of Mindful Beats instrumental tracks, allowing you to use the music as you desire in your clinical setting (eg. yoga class, your own mindfulness sessions, etc). Digital version also available upon request
- All packaged in a plastic document envelope for simple storage
Allows for unlimited use of the Mindful Beats program within your clinical, educational or organisational setting.
May it add an engaging modality to your clinical practice and provide a valuable experience for all who participate.
Mindful Beats Adelaide, Australia
Mindful Beats is developed by Tyson Baird who has explored the practice of mindfulness, personally and as a clinician, for
As a drummer and Occupational Therapist, the lack of interesting music in the practice of mindfulness has been a constant sense of frustration.
Mindful Beats combines his interest in music and mindfulness to create a product that links the two in a unique way.
Streaming and Download help